WINNER OF THE BEST NEW GIFT PRODUCT AT THE 2016 NEW YORK GIFT SHOW!
This set of 4 heavy cotton canvas doodle placemats is inspired by Monet’s great Impressionist paintings of the Japanese-style bridge and water-lily pond that he created at his home in Giverny. These were the subject of about 250 of his paintings – capturing them at different times of day and in changing lights and seasons.
Now you can doodle and color in however you want, using the enclosed wash-out pens – the ink all washes out in the machine so you can create as many versions as you like (first Impressions don’t always count!) or get your guests doodling their own Impressionist masterpiece!
See the doodle Monet placemats in action here!
- making a good Impression!
- a unique gift for arty types
- encouraging creativity in kids and adults
- customizing place-settings and doodling celebration messages
- keeping kids occupied at the table
- arty dinner-do's
- showing the color of your Monet...!
|| wash warm/40°, dry naturally